What anxiety conditions can we treat?
Do you often wonder… “Which way is recovery?”
Do you feel like you’re standing at a junction not knowing which way to go, not knowing which symptom, symptoms or conditions to treat?
That’s probably because disorders of the emotions, like yours, come in many guises and this is made even worse because the interaction between the symptoms and thoughts they generate can cause a huge range of extra symptoms, sensations and thoughts which masquerade as illnesses.
Add to the mix, medications, inappropriate therapies, researching your symptoms and bad advice from badly informed practitioners and the resultant confusion, symptoms, thoughts and conditions can be very disturbing.
Your mind and body are confused and are struggling to find BALANCE… balance is vital.
- Balance between your physical and mental self is 100% vital to wellbeing.
- You have a disorder because you have lost chemical and physical balance.
- Your bodily systems have stopped working in ‘synergy’.
Disentangling your anxious mind isn’t as hard as you think.
Imagine that you’re a car…
I know this sounds strange but bear with us!
Your mind and body are like any system… every system in the car, the electrics, the fuel system, the motor, the cooling system… all have to work in unison… if one breaks down or becomes ‘disordered’, the car will stop working effectively or may even break down completely.
What don’t we do?
- Wear headphones so we can’t hear the car struggling
- Research the symptoms till you worry about it even more
- Allow the car to rest on the drive till the problem goes away
- Talk to people about the problem until you don’t feel so bad about it
- Wash the car and polish it so that it ‘looks’ healthy even though it’s not
NO MATTER how much medication you take, how relaxed you become, how much you talk about it, ignore it or research it, the problem will only be fixed when you understand what is causing it and how to remove it… everything else is nonsense.
So you have to…
- Diagnose the ACTUAL problem
- Find the fault
- Correct the fault
When ‘disorder’ is returned to ‘order’ – the car works again.
Your mind and body work in exactly the same way and ALL anxiety conditions are caused and remedied in this way.
Since 1996 we have been teaching people to do exactly this.
Despite how your condition manifests, its cause and the solution are the same in every single case.
We FIX the core disorder which eliminates every symptom and thought, condition and sensation!
In anxiety, your mind becomes like a whirlwind full of debris… it’s so difficult to see the truth.
We are about to show you how to quickly and permanently STOP all of that.
To regain balance, you need to instruct your mind to switch off the disordered responses.
It’s your body and mind’s only option if you want to be disorder free. It’s science.
Anxiety conditions, commonly called anxiety disorders, manifest in many ways, the main conditions caused by anxiety are:
- generalised anxiety disorder
- panic disorder (panic attacks)
- agoraphobia (fear of being away from a person or place of safety)
- monophobia (fear of being alone)
- obsessive compulsive disorder
- post traumatic stress disorder
- low mood (depression)
- Pure O (HOCD, POCD, ROCD)
- eating disorders (bulimia, anorexia and others)
- health anxiety (fear that you are ill or of getting ill)
- emetophobia (fear of vomit or vomiting)
- fear of dying
- fear of fainting
- hair-pulling (trichotillomania)
- myalgic encephalomyelitis (ME)
- chromic fatigue syndrome (CFS)
- irritable bowel syndrome
- in fact, any disorder of the emotions
These disorders are created in the same way as poor fitness… they are systemic disorders, unassociated with mental ill-health – when you see how quickly you can regain balance, you’ll see why our reputation is unmatched. We use psycho-educational recovery.
What kind of symptoms might you experience?
In addition to the conditions listed above, here is a short list of the more common symptoms people complain of.
- head numbness or tingling
- headaches and tension
- neck pain
- dry eyes, dry mouth
- feeling faint
- veering off to the side when walking
- strange feelings in the nasal cavities
- staring eyes sensation (even when closed)
- blinking eyes
- facial ticks
- tingling or numbness in the face
- drooping face, eye, mouth
- difficulty swallowing
- lump in the throat
- shortness of breath
- smothering sensation
- chest pains
- shoulder and back pain
- heaviness in arm/s
- tingling in hands and/or feet
- feeling of electric shocks in chest
- irritable bowel syndrome
- stomach cramps
- aching muscles
- weakness in legs
- painful feet and hands
- lower back pain
- frequency to urinate
- failure to orgasm
- lack of libido
- bladder infection type symptoms
- disturbed menstrual cycle
- disturbed hormones (male and female)
- groinal responses (inappropriate sexual arousal)
- and the list goes on…. and on.
Follow our simple instructions and
watch disorder float away